PLEASE READ CAREFULLY!
This is Your electronic/digital permission and consent disclosure and agreement per Your request to do business with The Money House, Inc.
Electronic and Digital Acknowledgement and Agreement
The What and Why.
The pre-qualification inquiry, short or long form initial loan application forms or loan application package which You have requested for involves the receipt and transmission by Moneyhouse of various disclosures, records, and documents (“Loan Application Documents”), including this Electronic and Digital Acknowledgement and Agreement “EDAA”.
The purpose of EDAA is to obtain Your consent and permission to receive certain documentation from Moneyhouse in electronic/digital form rather than in paper form. With Your review and by providing Your consent, and permission, You will also be able to optionally sign and authorize receipt of Loan Application Documents electronically/digitally if a signature is required, as well as receive various informational and disclosure Loan Application Documents updates, email communication – all without having to print these to paper first before signing. You may also, at any time, print any of these items sent to You from Moneyhouse, manually sign them and then return them to Moneyhouse.
Before We can engage in this transaction electronically/digitally, it is important that You understand Your rights and responsibilities. Please read the following and affirm Your consent and permission to conduct business with Us electronically/digitally. For purposes of this Electronic and Digital Acknowledgement and Agreement, all documents transmitted to you, including but not limited to “eDisclosures” means the Loan Documents related to this transaction that are or may be provided electronically, “You” and “Your” mean the borrower(s) under the applicable loan application to which such Loan Application Documents apply, and “We”, “Our” and “Us” mean the applicable Moneyhouse mortgage loan officers, and Our operations staff including but not limited to Our loan processor(s), closers, loan funders or third party vendors and resources engaged on Your behalf to facilitate the loan transaction You are requesting.
What am I really agreeing to?
- Your consent and permission to participate in this transaction electronically/digitally will apply to all Loan Application Documents for the applicable loans for which You are applying. If You provide Your consent by clicking the “I Agree” button at the bottom of the page, We will conduct some or all of this inquiry and transaction electronically/digitally, instead of providing You with the Loan Documents in paper form.
- If any document related to Your loan is not available in electronic/digital form, a paper copy will be provided to You free of charge.
- Conducting this transaction electronically/digitally is an option. If You choose not to accept receipt of eDisclosures, paper Loan Application Documents will be e-mailed or mailed to You for printing, execution and return to Moneyhouse.
- If You do not consent to receive these Loan Documents electronically/digitally, You will always be provided with copies of the Loan Application Documents in paper form. And You will not be required to pay a fee for receiving paper copies of the Loan Documen
What if I withdraw my consent/permission?
- You have the right to withdraw Your consent and permission at any time. By declining or revoking Your consent and permission to receive electronic/digital Loan Application Documents including eDisclosures, We will provide You with the Loan Application including Documents including eDisclosures in paper form.
- If You originally consent and permit to receive Loan Application Documents including eDisclosures, but later decide to withdraw Your consent, You can do so by notifying Us at 800-405-4554 or by written letter addressed to the Customer Services Department at The Money House, Inc., #52 Calle Paseo Covadonga, San Juan, Puerto Rico, 00901 or The Money House, Inc., 8751 Commodity Circle, Suite # 17, Orlando, FL 32819
- If You originally consent and permit to receive Loan Application Documents including eDisclosures, but later withdraw Your consent and permission, You will not be required to pay a fee for withdrawing Your consent and permission and You will receive paper copies of the Loan Application Documents.
What if I want both?
- After Your consent and permission is given, You may request from Us paper copies of Your Loan Application Documents. You can do so by notifying Us at 800-405-4554 or by written letter addressed to the Customer Services Department at The Money House, Inc., #52 Calle Paseo Covadonga, San Juan, Puerto Rico, 00901 or The Money House, Inc., 8751 Commodity Circle, Suite # 17, Orlando, FL 32819.
- If You request paper copies of the Loan Documents You will not be required to pay a fee for receiving paper copies of the Loan Documents.
Do I need special computer equipment?
- In order to receive electronic and digital Loan Application Documents, You must have a computer with Internet access and an Internet email account and address; an Internet browser using 128-bit encryption or higher, Adobe Acrobat 7.0 or higher, SSL encryption and access to a printer or the ability to download information in order to keep copies of Your Loan Application Documents for Your records.
- If the software or hardware requirements change in the future, and You are unable to continue receiving Loan Application Documents, paper copies of such Loan Application Documents will be mailed to You once You notify Us that You are no longer able to access the Loan Application Documents because of the changed requirements. We will use commercially reasonable efforts to notify You before such requirements change. If You choose to withdraw Your consent and permission upon notification of the change, You will be able to do so without penalty.
What if We can’t communicate with You?
- You must promptly notify Us if there is a change in Your email address or in other information needed to contact You electronically. You can contact Us at 800-405-4554 or by written letter addressed to the Customer Services Department at The Money House, Inc., #52 Calle Paseo Covadonga, San Juan, Puerto Rico, 00901 or The Money House, Inc., 8751 Commodity Circle, Suite # 17, Orlando, FL 32819.
- We will not assume liability for non-receipt of notification of the availability of Loan Application Documents in the event Your email address on file is invalid; Your email or Internet service provider filters the notification as “spam” or “junk mail”; there is a malfunction in Your computer, browser, Internet service and/or software; or for other reasons beyond Our control.